“Interested in working for a growing multinational company in a fantastic team, with continuous training and fantastic projects for international clients?”
“Well, we’re hiring and we need more great people to join our team.”
Who are we looking for?
Current vacancies (25 July 2018)
Senior Ruby on Rails developer
We are looking for a senior software engineer to lead a small team of Ruby on Rails developers, leading by example to help the team improve their skills and codebase.
We’re working on a web app that helps people organise local events and filming.
If you’re passionate about your Ruby programming, this is a great chance to lead a really great innovative project and to have a big impact on a team, coaching them to write cleaner, more maintainable code, and helping them to refactor as they go.
- Lead a team of 3 to 4 intermediate ruby on rails developers and a UX designer
- Provide input into product and UX decisions
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code and automated tests
- Review your teammates’ code, suggesting improvements as appropriate to make it cleaner and more maintainable
- Recommend and follow best practices (code standards, refactoring, tools)
- Collaborate remotely with CTO and product owner in London
- Passion for writing simple, clean, efficient code
- 5+ years’ working experience developing web applications
- 3+ years’ working experience with Ruby web apps
- Firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design (you may be a fan of Sandi Metz)
- Good knowledge of test automation using MiniTest, Capybara or similar
- Experience of refactoring an existing web app
- Experience of coaching less-experienced teammates
- Experience building a large, complex web based application
- Spanish speaker
- Experience with TDD
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- One or more visits to London may also be involved
- 40000€ – 60000€ depending on experience – This is a good salary in Las Palmas. House rental = 500 -800€ / month for a 1-2 bed flat, average meal 15-20€, coffee 1€, beer 1-2€! Year round sun.
Please apply using the form below.
Senior PHP Developer
The Senior PHP Developer will have worked with multiple web application frameworks and CMSs including (ideally):
(any) Laravel, Zend Framework, CakePHP, CodeIgnitor, Yii, Fusebox
(any) WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Mediawiki
The ideal candidate, rather than throwing darts with their eyes closed and calling that “debugging”, uniquely and unequivocally identifies the problem, often by using tail on the logs, and plans the tests to be used to confirm the source of the problem before writing any code intended to fix it. And in a perfect world, you will write the documentation for your namespaced classes first, followed by unit tests, and only then will you write the actual code.
In short, we’re looking for developers with experience in professional environments who understand the value of planning and proper research and the costs associated with failing to do either. Participation at any level, even Quality Assurance (beta testing), in open source projects is greatly valued.
We are looking for an experienced QA analyst to join our fantastic development team. You’ll work on interesting, exciting products for some fantastic companies.
You love testing. Making sure websites and applications are of the highest quality is your passion. You have extensive experience in quality testing websites and applications and can demonstrate this both in theory and in practice. You have experience in working on agile projects and have working knowledge of Scrum.
You will be a key member of our project teams therefore you have excellent communication skills to regularly provide clear and constructive feedback to our developers and other team members.
If this sounds like you these will be some of your responsibilities …
- Participate in sprint planning
- Support the Scrum Master in delivering quality products
- Write user acceptance criteria and ensure that they are met
- Test cross-browser and on mobile devices
- Produce documentation for a variety of audiences
- Continuously improve processes, identify opportunities and implement recommendations
So if you want to join our great team and help make our products even better and if you want to work in a great environment, in fantastic offices in one of the sunniest places in the world then please fill in the form below.
Start date: Immediate
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please note: As all documentation is in English first language or fluency is required
If you are interested in starting your IT career we have an ongoing program for university interns.
- Excellent English (B2 or above)
- Experience in web or mobile app programming
- An eye for detail
- A desire to learn and excel in your chosen field
We offer a full guided internship where you will be mentored and trained and the opportunity for a paid internship at the end of the trial period.
We have been running our internship program since 2016 and 4 interns now currently work in our team.