If you have at least one year experience of kotlin development, we want to hear from you! We are looking for an intermediate or junior Android developer to join our mobile development team. This role will offer you the opportunity to work with a team of skilled developers leveraging the latest features in Android and iOS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, collaborative team with lots of opportunities for growth. We’re looking for developers with strong communication skills who love working in a team and are passionate about what they do.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a team with a Swift developer and ReactJS developer building customer-facing mobile apps for companies in the UK. You’ll be responsible for screen layouts, configuration with a REST API, testing and launching to the Google Play store.
Why work with Secret Source?
We believe that happy developers write the best code so we are focused on creating the best environment for our developers to thrive and be the best they can be. Here are some of our benefits:
- Paid training time and we will also pay for any courses you want to take
- 1:1 mentoring and continual professional development
- A spacious, custom built office with outside terraces, kitchen and multiple chillout areas – check out the photos on the-house.eu
- Extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexitime – We have a flexible working timetable that can work around your personal schedule. Some people like starting early, some prefer working late, some like to spend time with their kids in the afternoon, we’ll adapt to your needs.
- Free coffee / tea and breakfast on Fridays
- Free English / Spanish lessons
- Weekly tech talks
- Regular events (our famous bbq)
- Yoga lessons
Competitive salary based on education, experience and knowledge.
Secret Source is an equal opportunities employer
You should have…
At least 1 year experience working with Kotlin
Experience building with Gradle flavours
Good understanding of source control with git
Familiarity with REST API and multithreading concepts
Understanding of RxJava
Good written and communication skills in English (B2 level or above)
It would be great if you have…
Experience with testing: both instrumentation and unit tests
Knowledge of the Play Store release process