If you have at least one year experience working with Swift , we want to hear from you!We are looking for an intermediate or junior iOS Swift developer to join our mobile development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, collaborative team with lots of opportunities for growth. We’re looking for developers with strong communication skills who love working in a team and are passionate about what they do.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working in a team with a kotlin developer and ReactJS developer building customer-facing mobile apps for companies in the UK. You’ll be responsible for screen layouts, configuration with a REST API, testing and launching to the iOS App store.
Why work with Secret Source?
We believe that happy developers write the best code so we are focused on creating the best environment for our developers to thrive and be the best they can be. So if you’re still not convinced we have some great benefits:
- Remote work opportunities (choose to work from home or from our spacious office) Please note: this is not a fully remote position we will require you to come into the office occasionally.
- Paid weekly training time – every week you are given time to train, we will also pay for any courses you want to take
- 1:1 mentoring and continual professional development
- A spacious, custom built office with outside terraces, kitchen and multiple chillout areas – check out the photos on the-house.eu
- Extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexitime – We have a flexible working timetable that can work around your personal schedule. Some people like starting early, some prefer working late, some like to spend time with their kids in the afternoon, we’ll adapt to your needs.
- Free coffee / tea and a buffet breakfast on Fridays
- Free English / Spanish lessons
- Weekly tech talks
- Regular events (our famous bbq)
- Yoga every week
Competitive salary based on education, experience and knowledge.
Secret Source is an equal opportunities employer
You should have…
At least 1 year experience working with Swift
Ability to use Interface builder, storyboards, and code to create UI elements
Familiarity with source control tools including GIT
Familiarity with RESTful API and multithreading concepts
Good written and communication skills in English (B2 level or above)
It would be great if you have…
Experience with testing: both instrumentation and unit tests
Knowledge of the iOS App Store release process