React Native Developer
We are looking for two experienced React Native developers to join our team.
What will you be doing?
You’ll work in an agile team, developing mobile applications using React Native. The role will offer you an opportunity to work on large scale apps using the latest features available on iOS and Android. You’ll be working in a highly skilled team with experience building large web and mobile applications.
We are looking for people with at least 1 year experience in React Native with a salary of 14 – 18,000€ for a junior, 20 – 30,000€ for an intermediate developer and 32-36,000€ for more experienced senior developers. the exact salary will depend on your technical level, experience and education.
Why work with Secret Source?
We believe that happy developers write the best code so we are focused on creating the best environment for our developers to thrive and be the best they can be. So if you’re still not convinced we have some great benefits:
- Remote work opportunities (choose to work from home or from our spacious office) Please note: this is not a fully remote position we will require you to come into the office occasionally.
- Paid weekly training time – every week you are given time to train, we will also pay for any courses you want to take
- 1:1 mentoring and continual professional development
- A spacious, custom built office with outside terraces, kitchen and multiple chillout areas – check out the photos on the-house.eu
- Extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexitime – We have a flexible working timetable that can work around your personal schedule. Some people like starting early, some prefer working late, some like to spend time with their kids in the afternoon, we’ll adapt to your needs.
- Free coffee / tea and a buffet breakfast on Fridays
- Free English / Spanish lessons
- Weekly tech talks
- Regular events (our famous bbq)
- Yoga every week
Competitive salary based on education, experience and knowledge.
Secret Source is an equal opportunities employer
No recruiters or outsourcing companies please
You should have…
At least 1 year experience working with React Native
In-depth knowledge of HTML5, SASS
Knowledge of Redux, Redux-sagas
Higher Order Component (HOC)
Experience with tools such as Yarn, NPM
Familiarity with source control tools including GIT
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Good written and communication skills in English
It would be great if you have…
Experience with testing: both instrumentation and unit tests
Knowledge of the Google Play Store and iOS App Store release process