We are looking for three experienced ReactJS developers to join our team. Two intermediate developers and one senior.
What will you be doing?
You’ll work in an agile team, developing web applications using ReactJS. The role will offer you an opportunity to work on large scale web applications using the latest web technologies. You’ll be working in a highly skilled team with experience building large web applications. You’ll follow a TDD methodology as standard.
We are looking for people with at least 1 year experience in ReactJS with a salary of 14 – 18,000€ for a junior, 20 – 30,000€ for an intermediate developer and 32-36,000€ for more experienced senior developers. the exact salary will depend on your technical level, experience and education.
Your first project will be to help build the interface for a vehicle tracking software
Why work with Secret Source?
We believe that happy developers write the best code so we are focused on creating the best environment for our developers to thrive and be the best they can be. So if you’re still not convinced we have some great benefits:
- Remote work opportunities (choose to work from home or from our spacious office) Please note: this is not a fully remote position we will require you to come into the office occasionally.
- Paid weekly training time – every week you are given time to train, we will also pay for any courses you want to take
- 1:1 mentoring and continual professional development
- A spacious, custom built office with outside terraces, kitchen and multiple chillout areas – check out the photos on the-house.eu
- Extra day holiday on your birthday
- Flexitime – We have a flexible working timetable that can work around your personal schedule. Some people like starting early, some prefer working late, some like to spend time with their kids in the afternoon, we’ll adapt to your needs.
- Free coffee / tea and a buffet breakfast on Fridays
- Free English / Spanish lessons
- Weekly tech talks
- Regular events (our famous bbq)
- Yoga every week
Competitive salary based on education, experience and knowledge.
Secret Source is an equal opportunities employer
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a fully remote position. Please only apply
You should have…
At least 1 year experience working with ReactJS
In-depth knowledge of HTML5, SASS
Knowledge of Redux
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with source control tools including GIT
Familiarity with RESTful API and multithreading concepts
Good written and communication skills in English
It would be great if you have…
Experience with testing: both instrumentation and unit tests